The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies and more. And yesterday that meant WWE Extreme, Dark Knight, Pokemon Go, Women in Western Comics, Steve Bell and Dynamite exploding. The Daily Lying In The Gutters, remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
From WWE to IDW – the ten most-read stories on Bleeding Cool yesterday.
I have never watched any wrestling and don't intend to start now, but clearly you lot love your WWE Extreme…
- WWE Extreme Rules: One Man Loses an Eye, the Other Loses His Lunch
- Unpopular Opinion: The Dark Knight Is Not Very Good Anymore
- The Next Pokémon GO Community Day… Leaked?
- Comics & Complication: Depictions of Women in Western Comics
- Guardian Newspaper Drops Cartoonist Steve Bell After 40 Years
- Marvel Legends Venomized Captain America Becomes Walmart Exclusive
- Dynamite Pulls Comicsgate Cover From IndieGoGo Amid Creator Backlash
- DC's New Distributors Better Than Diamond? Comic Store In Your Future
- Dynamite Faces Creator Backlash Over Comicsgate Alliances
- IDW Publishes Transformers/Back To The Future in October
What's happening today.
It does look like the comic book conventions are coming back this weekend, in small ways.
- Let's Make Comics with Tory – Drawing all the things, Telling Tales and Eva Rothwell Centre, 11-11.20 am EDT
- Virtual Personal Appearance with artist Aaron Lambert, Live Video by Symbiotic Comics, 4-4.45pm EDT
Comic Book birthdays today.
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date. With eleven years for us as well.
- Ted Sikora, President of Hero Entertainment Comics
- Caley Tibbittz Collopy creator of SwordCat Knights
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more discussion about WWE, Dark Knight, Pokemon Go, Women in Western Comics, Steve Bell and Dynamite exploding or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.