The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, TV shows, games, movies and more. Yesterday, that was the news about a website regarding recent claims about Warren Ellis, that was also picked up by The Guardian and Newsweek. The Daily Lying In The Gutters, remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Warren Ellis and the ten most-read stories on Bleeding Cool yesterday.
The article about the Warren Ellis website and commentary about its merits, its impact and its legacy was the most read article on Bleeding Cool yesterday. Everything else felt like a merchageddon.
- SoManyOfUs.com Gathers Warren Ellis Accounts – Including Hypnotism
- Transformers and Top Gun Crossover for Maverick Autobot from Hasbro
- A Sealed Copy of Final Fantasy VII is Up for Sale on Heritage Auctions
- Funko San Diego Comic Con 2020: Our Favorite Revealed Pops
- Marvel Legends Sentinel Hits 9000: Female Sentinel Prime Unlocked
- Disco Inferno Calls for AEW Boycott Over Ratings Discrimination
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Tried Warning Us About 2020 Years Ago
- Supernatural: Richard Speight, Jr. Engages in Jared Padalecki Mischief
- Stjepan Šejić Flexes On The Comics Industry, Making Sunstone Free
- Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica: When Good Shows End Badly
What were people reading, one year ago.
It was all prep for San Diego Comic Con…
- "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia": McElhenney / "Single White Female"
- John Carpenter to Write The Joker: Year of the Villain Special
- "Sonic" Producer Has Seen New Sonic, 100% Less Horrifying
- At San Diego Comic-Con 2019 – the DC Comics Booth… is the Warner Bros Booth
- Wizards Of The Coast Says 40 Million Are Playing "Dungeons & Dragons"
Comic Book birthdays today.
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comic folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date. With eleven years for us as well.
- Alex Cox, Director of Merchandise and Projects, IDW.
- John K. Snyder III, writer/artist on Suicide Squad, Grendel, The Duckberg Times and 8 Million Ways to Die.
- Fredrik Strömberg, comics journalist.
- Gino Koltz, cartoonist.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more discussion about Warren Ellis, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.