Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment have released a new gameplay trailer showing off more of Season Five for Apex Legends. With a new hero introduced and a few new perks to the game, the devs decided to take a moment and show you just how everything will work out in the game with this two-minute trailer, which we have for you below. Some of the new additions to the game include a new Quest feature called The Broken Ghost, Daily Treasure Packs which will be a challenge to find and collect in the middle of combat, weekly hunts that will present all new issues as ways to work as a team, and more. You can read more about the Quest addition below. Enjoy the trailer!
Season 5 introduces our first Quest to Apex Legends – a season-long search to find nine pieces of a mysterious artifact.
- Collect daily Treasure Packs in competitive* matches of Apex Legends – max one per day – to unlock Rewards and new Hunts for the missing pieces.
- Go on weekly Hunts into Kings Canyon at Night to retrieve pieces of the artifact. Brave the dangers solo or with your squad and make it back alive. While you can always join in on Hunts, you'll only get the Rewards if you've unlocked the mission yourself.
- Succeed in each hunt to earn more Rewards and unlock serial chapters that tell the Story of "The Broken Ghost". What is this artifact, and why does everybody from the Apex Legends to Hammond Robotics want to get their hands on it?
- Recover all nine pieces of the relic to unlock even more rewards, dive into the past, and uncover a secret that the Outlands might not be ready for.
* Includes Duos, Trios, Limited-Time Modes and Ranked.