Dovetail Games released a new trailer this week for Bassmaster Fishing 2022, showing off several new levels that will be in the game. All eight levels are from real-world locations and are being designed to give you a feeling of being in the real conditions as you cast your line for native fish to each area. If you'd like to get in on it early before the game releases, the developers are now accepting closed alpha sign-ups for anglers who look to help test out the game. You can read more about the locations below and check out the latest trailer.
Bassmaster Fishing 2022 anglers will be hooked with eight unique locales to choose from to start their fishing careers. These locations offer different challenges and opportunities, ranging from dense swamps and cluttered boat yards to acres of open water, all featuring stunning scenery and an all-new day and night cycle designed to enhance the immersive experience. Players can use the new GPS map marker system to keep track of hotspots and underwater structures where they find more bites to improve their performance when they return.
- Lake Hamilton – Nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, Hot Springs is one of the most popular fisheries in Arkansas.
- Toledo Bend – This reservoir separates Texas and Louisiana in the heart of the beautiful Sabine National Forest.
- St. Lawrence River – Connecting the Great Lakes with the Atlantic Ocean is the St. Lawrence River. These waters are where the Smallmouth Bass takes center stage.
- Chickamauga Lake – This lake has become "The Land of the Giants" for Largemouth Bass, rated the second-best bass fishing lake in the U.S by Bassmaster Magazine.
- Lake Ray Roberts – Selected as the venue for the 2021 Bassmaster Classic, Lake Ray Roberts in Texas is sure to be a hit with the Pro's and the fans alike.
- St. Johns River, Palatka – A regular venue on the Bassmaster Elite Tour and the longest river in Florida, the St. Johns River is packed with honey holes and hawgs.
- Guntersville Scottsboro – The largest lake in Alabama and a firm favorite on the Elite Tour, Lake Guntersville always produces top-level competition.
- Sabine River – A huge variety of areas to fish in makes the Sabine River a fascinating venue for competitive B.A.S.S. events.