During Gamescon 2015 today in Germany, Blizzard announced their next release for their MMORPG World Of Warcraft. The new expansion, World Of Warcraft: Legion boosts character levels to 110, brings back the Burning Legion and introduces a new class… Demon Hunter.
Here is the list of new features from Blizzard themselves:
- New Hero Class: Demon Hunter—Unleash the demon within as an all-new melee hero class gifted with preternatural mobility—and the ability to metamorphose into hellish new forms.
- New Feature: Artifact Weapons—Smite the Legion with legendary weapons of lore. Earn Artifact power to unlock abilities and traits, and customize your weapon to suit your needs.
- New Continent: The Broken Isles—Discover the fate of a lost night elf civilization, confront twisted fragments of the Emerald Nightmare, and hunt agents of the Legion in all-new zones.
- New Feature: Order Hall—Whether you're paladin or warlock, unite fellow NPC members of your class's order to carry out missions at your command.
- New PvP Honor System—Fight for fame, glory, and a range of new PvP-specific powers as you face the opposing faction in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
- Boost to Level 100—Come fully prepared to battle the Legion with a level-100 character boost, and fight alongside your friends in this epic new chapter of World of Warcraft.