Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion, bringing the gruesome and bloodthirsty Slaughter tribe to Mordor with their own unique weapons, fighting style, added missions, fierce battles, a new fortress theme and more, all brought to life through the Nemesis System. The Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion downloadable content (DLC) includes:
- Tribal Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Slaughter tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
- Tribal War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in the new Tribal War Bands quests as Captains from the Slaughter tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
- New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the Slaughter tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
- Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Slaughter tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
- Blood Ambush – Repel Captains from the Slaughter tribe as a succession of Orcs stage an ambush in true Slaughter tribe fashion.
Additionally, a number of free content updates and features are also available today for all Middle-earth: Shadow of War owners, including:
- Endless Siege – Defend your fortresses against Sauron's forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege.
- Rebellion – Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks in your forces as they seek to undermine the Bright Lord.
- Enhanced Photo Mode – Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update.
You can check out the Slaughter Tribe trailer below.
And of course, if you're wondering where we are in the Shadow of War DLC path, here's the full outline:
— Shadow of War (@shadowofwargame) November 16, 2017