Ubisoft and Capcom are carrying on their partnership in a new update for Brawlhalla as five new Street Fighter characters join the roster. The new set of fighters includes Dhalsim, Sakura, Ken, M. Bison, and Luke, making up an interesting mix of people who will be joining the previously released Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma for a total of eight characters crossing over from the franchise. You can check out the trailer showing them all off down below as we have more info on what each character will bring to the game.
FIVE New Street Fighter Epic Crossovers are Joining the Brawl!
- Dhalsim – Epic Crossover for Rayman – Self-disciplined but stern, Dhalsim can stretch his body and conjure fire for swift attacks. He may be a pacifist, but he will fight when necessary.
- Sakura – Epic Crossover for Lin Fei – Sakura is a patient and disciplined warrior, and many fighters acknowledge her potential to be as strong as the competitors who trained before her.
- Ken – Epic Crossover for Petra – Similar to his rival and best friend Ryu, Ken's goal is to prove his strength against many fighters. Ken may be unpredictable and brash, but his heart is pure.
- M. Bison – Epic Crossover for Thor – M. Bison is a dictator seeking world domination, and he is prepared to take down anyone or anything who gets in the way of his goals.
- Luke – Epic Crossover for Cross – Luke was inspired to join the military after his father gave his life to help evacuate civilians. After serving, he followed his own path and joined competitive fighting to take on strong opponents around the world.
These Street Fighter Characters are Still Fighting in Brawlhalla!
- Ryu –Epic Crossover for Petra – Ryu is always trying to find the next strongest opponent to better himself. Many of his iconic techniques have been brought over to Brawlhalla, like the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken, and Hadoken.
- Chun-Li –Epic Crossover for Wu Shang – The Strongest Woman in the World is sure to teach her opponents a thing or two about how to take a kick. She brings techniques of her own into Brawlhalla, like the Spinning Bird Kick and Kikosho.
- Akuma – Epic Crossover for Val – Focused on defeating the gods, the Master of the Fist is ready to make them truly tremble to pieces. He'll achieve ultimate power with his Tatsumaki Zankukyaku and Zanku Hadoken techniques, among a few others.