Pokémon GO: Halloween 2022 Part Two Is Now Live
Today, the Halloween Event 2022 Part Two begins in Pokémon GO with a costumed celebration. Let's get into the details.
Here is what is happening today with the Halloween 2022 Event Part Two in Pokémon GO:
- Date and time: Today, Thursday, October 27, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
- New Costumed Pokémon: Vulpix, Ninetales, Pumpkaboo, and Gourgeist all pictured above. Gengar will also have a new costume. They will all be Shiny-capable.
- Returning Costumed Pokémon: Pikachu with the Halloween Mischief hat, Piplup with the Halloween Mischief hat, Drifloon with the Halloween Mischief hat.
- Wild Spawns: Costumed Pikachu, Costumed Vulpix, Zupat, Haunter, Spinarak, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Sableye (who will unfortunately not be in its Halloween costume), Shuppet, Dusclops, Costumed Piplip, Yamask, Golett, Phantump, Pumpkaboo.
- Tier One: Sableye, Purrloin, Yamask, Galarian Yamask, Phantump
- Tier Three Raids: Costumed Gengar, Umbreon, Costumed Drifloon, Drapion
- Tier Five Raids: Origin Forme Giratina
- Mega Raids: Mega Banette
- Field Research: Costumed Pikachu, Costumed Vulpix, Costumed Piplup, Shuppet, Duskull, Yamask, Galarian Yamask, Phantump.
Will Zorua return as well after a brief, botched release this Tuesday during Shuppet Spotlight Hour? We shall see.
Certain elements of this event will run through both Part One and Part Two in Pokémon GO. These are features that can be enjoyed throughout the whole Halloween Event 2022:
- Special Attack: Giratina caught during the Halloween Event will know the Charged Attack Shadow Force.
- Special Research: We're getting another Yamask-themed questline with both the standard and Galarian versions.
- Ticketed Timed Research: Both a $1 and a $5 Timed Research ticket will be available in the shop. The former features more Yamask encounters, the latter features Candy bonuses, Halloween-themed tasks, and an avatar item. There isn't enough information here to make a call.
- Event bonuses:
- Double catch Candy, double Hatch Candy, double Transfer Candy
- Trainers level 31 and up will receive one guaranteed Candy XL when walking with a buddy.
- Trainers will see PokéStops and Gyms decorated for the holiday.
- A remix of the Lavender Town music will be playing nightly during the event. Trainers will see a variety of new avatar items in the shop.