Thirty Second DC Comics Cinema Ad For Co-Op Advertising

Thirty Second DC Comics Cinema Ad For Co-Op Advertising

DC Comics are creating a thirty second cinema ad to promote the DC Relaunch, of the "New 52" through September. Each ad will include an end card that retailers can add their logo, address and offer details on, when it airs in local cinemas. DC will pay 75% of the cost of the ad, while the retailer named will pay the remaining 25%.

Retailers will need to go through their National Cinemedia rep for full details on 1-800 SCREEN 1.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to expect elements of the cinema ad to appear in the television ad campaign, also being developed for the same timeframe.

Enjoyed this? Please share on social media!

About Rich Johnston

Founder of Bleeding Cool. The longest-serving digital news reporter in the world, since 1992. Author of The Flying Friar, Holed Up, The Avengefuls, Doctor Who: Room With A Deja Vu, The Many Murders Of Miss Cranbourne, Chase Variant. Lives in South-West London, works from Blacks on Dean Street, shops at Piranha Comics. Father of two. Political cartoonist.
Comments will load 8 seconds after page. Click here to load them now.