Batman was co-created by Bill Finger. But it's Batman's fingers that are currently up for discussion. Well., The Batman Who Laughs anyway. As well as a certain misprinted Marvel and/or DC comic book that is racing up the eBay charts. Welcome to the daily Lying In The Gutters a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Marvel in Disguise, Batman's Fingers and the 10 Most-Read Stories Yesterday
- The Marvel Comic With a DC Cover, on eBay for Over a Million Dollars
- How The Batman Who Laughs Got His Fingers Back
- DC Comics Offers Virtual Backgrounds for Zoom Conferencing
- John Byrne Originally Imagined a Very Different Wolverine
- "American Horror Story": Ryan Murphy Prod Update: "AHS", "Pose", More
- 6 Doctor Who Missing Episodes Known to be in Private Collections?
- Ubisoft Releases The "Just Dance 2020" Song List
- Mile High Comics Offers 65% Off With Virus Code
- Tiger King Goes Extra with One More Round of Joe Exotic Drama
- Midtown Comics Runs 99 Cent Sale – Up to 95% Off
One year ago, when Rob Liefeld's signing policy began to hit
- Why DCEased Will Be An Even Bigger Part of DC Lore Than We Thought [Spoilers]
- Meet 'Pants Book Guy' – Alleged to Have $300 of Comics Down His Trousers
- Rob Liefeld Will Never Sign Deadpool/Spider-Man #47, the First Appearance of Major X?
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Cast Invades Downtown Disney!
- Where In The Marvel Universe Will Conan Be? (SPOILERS)
Comics News & Events Happening Today
- Talking About Comics with Ty & Brandon, Austin Books & Comics, Austin, Texas 6pm CDT
Comics Industry Birthdays Today
- Will Lund, co-founder of San Diego Comic-Con
- Comics journalist Brett Schenker
- Mark Askwith, writer on The Prisoner, Justice League, Batman
- Jorge Molina, artist on Spider-Geddon, A-Force, Avengers Assemble
- Comics journalist David S. Serchay
Interested in Batman's fingers, Bill Finger or anyone else? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.