Nexon's mobile MMORPG AxE: Alliance vs Empire is celebrating it's 100-day anniversary with a series of special events and in-game rewards. The biggest addition to the game for the 100-Day anniversary is the inclusion of 150-player PvP battles, which raise the stakes on the game's main conflict of global domination between two opposing factions.
As of today, AxE players can enjoy the following celebrations:
- 150 Player PvP Golden Dragon Battles: In the new massive PvP mode, two teams of 75 players will battle to defeat a massive Golden Dragon, with the team that deals the most damage to the beast winning epic in-game rewards.
- Special 28-day attendance rewards for players that log in:
- Each day that new and existing players log in to AxE they can expect rewards of some of the most powerful gear in the game, including wings, a mythic armor, and a mythic weapon.
- Returning players (those who haven't logged in for 15 days) get a pair of wings, a mythic armor and a mythic weapon, as well as a unique pet.
- New Dungeon: Players can now test their skills by delving into the Pallid Snowfields, a frozen and dangerous dungeon.
- Event Achievement: Each day that players complete the Field of Honor they will be rewarded with 20 Enhancement Spelldust and are able to earn up to 200 Spelldust during the event period.
- Event Attendance: By simply logging into AxE during the campaign period, players will receive 100 White Diamonds each day and one million gold if they log in seven times.
- Event Mission: For the final reward players will be granted the highly sought after Mythic Spiritstone.
The official game description for AxE reads:
Set in an epic fantasy universe, AxE lets players choose between two warring factions, the Darkhaan Empire and the Galanos Alliance, clashing in a huge conflict to control the fate of the world. AxE offers six unique character classes for players to level up and customize as they traverse vibrant open-world locations full of unique characters, enemies, quests, and rare mythical loot. AxE is available as a free download via the App Store for iPhone and iPad or Google Play for Android devices.
You can check out the 100-Day celebration in the trailer below.