Those of you playing Risk Of Rain 2 on console have a brand new update to check out as Hidden Realms has been added, with another on the way. Hopoo Games added the content to the console version of the game, and also announced a brand new Artifacts 2.0 update will be coming on March 31st. We have the details of what will be added to the next one below.
Features within the Artifacts 2.0 update include:
- Artifacts: Artifacts make their Risk of Rain 2 debut. These treasures can be unlocked by completing in-game challenges and then equipped at the start of a run to dramatically modify aspects of the game, adding variety and challenge. Some are new, some are returning, and range from "oh fun" to "who hurt you?"
- New Stage, Monsters and Hidden Boss: Sky Meadow returns as a 5th stage, players will encounter new familiar monsters, and a new hidden boss awaits those clever enough to find them.
- Skill Variants: Commando, Huntress, Engineer and Acrid receive more unlockable skill variants to shock and awe in new ways.
- New Loot: New equipment, items, and a Lunar Item of dubious purpose enter the world for Survivors to discover.
- Engineer Skin: Engineer enthusiasts can earn a skin for their Survivor by completing an in-game challenge.