Compulsion Games has released a brand new DKC storyline for We Happy Few as we jam out to music in "Lightbearer". This story will have you playing as a rock star who is very popular, but is he… happy? You get to deal with that conundrum as the DLC will run you $8 unless you have a Season Pass. For now, enjoy the full description and the trailer.
In this second piece of handcrafted Season Pass content, you play as Wellington Wells' most beloved rock star, Nick Lightbearer, in a brand-new story! Heartthrob, artist, and personal trainwreck Nick Lightbearer is adored by legions of fans—until disaster strikes when a Nick-centric fan convention is plagued by a string of murders. When all signs point to him as the killer, how will he reconcile the disturbing overlap between his own blackouts and the killings?
New Features for Lightbearer:
● Enjoy a new story full of sex, drugs, and rock n' roll with a Wellington Wells twist.
● Adventure into 100% handcrafted new areas and levels throughout the Nick Lightbearer Fan Club Weekend.
● Wield Nick's Guitar or throw Golden Records to fend off fans & paparazzi with the power of music.
● Trip your way through puzzles that'll expand your mind.
● Cut right to the rock with no survival mechanics – you're busy enough being a star without adding eating, sleeping, and crafting to the mix.