The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, TV shows, games, movies and more. Right now that seems to be the late Michael Turner's artwork from yesteryear which still dominated traffic yesterday -as well as bringing up our original article from days gone by. The Daily Lying In The Gutters, remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Un-Censored Michael Turner and the ten most-read stories on Bleeding Cool yesterday.
The original artwork to Michael Turner pages are up for sale – but it also reminded us of the time when DC censored the pages for Walmart. Which people have also been reading.
- Censored Michael Turner Superman/Batman Page For Auction At Heritage
- The Umbrella Academy: Justin Min Owns Doom Patrol, Vows to Be "Nice"
- Dungeons & Dragons Adds Disclaimer To Some Legacy Titles
- New Batman #1 Scrapped, James Tynion IV Continues to Batman #101
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Tried Warning Us About 2020 Years Ago
- TNT President Speaks Out on Wrestling Ratings: "We Sell Demos"
- Batman The Dark Knight Gets Pricey With New Queen Studios Statues
- Walmart/DC Comics Censored Michael Turner's Artemis and Wonder Woman
- Street Fighter V Chun-Li Hits the Beach With PCS Collectibles
- Rick And Morty Return To Merge Dragons For Another Crossover
What were people reading, one year ago.
And we thought that Doomsday Clock and Shazam were the latest comic books would get.
- Wizards Of The Coast Says 40 Million Are Playing "Dungeons & Dragons"
- LATE: Doomsday Clock And Shazam! Slip Further…
- Dave Mustaine Signs Megadeth Graphic Novel at San Diego Comic-Con – And Other Heavy Metal Exclusives and Debuts
- DC Comics Makes Batman/Superman #1, Lois Lane #2 and Doom Patrol #2 Returnable… Mostly
- Marvel Makes Brute Force, Venom, Luke Cage, Man-Thing Part of Weapon X History as Sequel Announced (Spoilers)
- How Much Do Frank Miller, Robert Kirkman and Jim Lee's Signatures Cost During CGC Private Signings at San Diego Comic-Con 2019?
Comic Book Events happening today.
There would also have been signings, appearances, symposia, all manner of comic book-related events. But a few have gone online, and here are some still happening today, on the Daily LITG.
- Sammeln – Bewahren – Vermitteln. Ein Comic-Museum in Erlangen, 4-5.15pm UTC+02
- Comic Shop Sunday Show – Facebook Live! Infinity Flux Comics, 1-2.30pm EDT
Comic Book birthdays today.
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comic folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date. With eleven years for us as well.
- Paul Duffield, artist on Freakangels, Phoenix Comics Weekly, creator of The Firelight Isle,
- Phil Jimenez, Comics writer/artist of Wonder Woman, Superwoman.
- Carol Curtis, creator and writer of Katmandu.
- George Booker, artist on Rust, Sable, Speed Racer
- Richard C White, publisher of Nightwolf Comics.
- John Holland, comic book journalist.
- Richard G Taylor, writer, artist, editor on Caliber Presents, Sandman Mystery Theater, Wordsmith
- Brad Walker, artist on Detective Comics, Aquaman and Demon.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more discussion about Michael Turner artwork, Walmart, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.