The first collected volume of #HELLBLAZER drops on Sept 29. This is the run which has topped review aggregates for 4 solid months. It's also the book which is cancelled at issue #12. If you want to #SaveHellblazer, strong tpb sales are our only hope.
Tell you what's a giggle: all the chitchat on a ludicrously popular comicbook piracy site being about how dreadful it is that DC cancelled #Hellblazer. [headsplode deskspatter soulcrumble]
The same piracy site that tells you, with no sense of irony, to turn off your ad blocker because they rely on ad revenue to keep the site running.
The darkest comics sometimes deserve the brightest light. If you're a site editor and your team inexplicably hasn't been covering #JohnConstantineHellblazer, email me. And if you/your team has existing JCH reviews that you want to get more attention on, email me.
We've been covering it copiously. Clark. Feel free to give any of these the added attention you believe they, um, deserve.
- Prince Andrew Stars in DC Comics' John Constantine: Hellblazer #9?
- "John Constantine is a Virus" – Hellblazer #6
- John Constantine Praises the NHS in the Next Issue of Hellblazer
- Could John Constantine Revive Twilight Of The Superheroes? (Spoilers)
- John Constantine Vs The Man Bun – Hellblazer #3, BUY THIS COMIC
- Is John Constantine Talking to Dan DiDio About the DC Timeline in Sandman Universe: Hellblazer Special? (Spoilers)
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson Makes His (Naked) Debut in DC Comics' John Constantine: Hellblazer #1 Today (Spoilers)
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson to Debut (Naked) in John Constantine: Hellblazer from DC Comics in November
- A New Swear Word For DC Comics – and Harry Potter – in Today's Sandman Presents: Hellblazer