Rogue Trooper Redux deploys onto the blasted wastes of Nu-Earth later this month – including on Nintendo Switch! And today, we have five minutes of gameplay ready to go for you.
Originally slated to release soon after other platforms, development of the Nintendo Switch edition has now finished ahead of schedule. Today Rebellion can reveal Rogue Trooper Redux launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC globally and on Nintendo Switch in North America on October 17th. The Switch edition for Europe and other territories is also targeted for October 17th, and a final release date will be confirmed soon.
Today's brand new '101' trailer showcases the pioneering third-person gameplay and features that made the original a cult classic, offering new fans a thorough debrief on the game's universe, campaign, modes, and the unique biochip abilities that make Rogue a one-man army.
Featuring all-new gameplay footage, the 101 trailer digs pretty deep into the game's features and action, which include:
- A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD Rogue Trooper comic and universe.
- A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
- Tactical smarts: listen out for Helm's strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
- Withering firepower: Transform Rogue's sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher, and more.
- Powerful upgrades: Collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
- Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online.
Rogue Trooper Redux will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch starting October 17th. The latest video is below.