After a very succesful first Open Beta week, Creazn Studio have announced that the Open Beta period for Dollhouse will be extended. The Beta was originally scheduled from April 12-17, is now playable until April 22nd, at 6PM CEST.
Marten Buijsse, Community Manager at SOEDESCO, explains: "We've received tons of feedback over the last week, and we're very grateful for that. The developer has worked hard to address the feedback in a patch focusing on improving the online multiplayer mode. To test this patch and give everyone the chance to try the multiplayer, we've decided to extend the Beta until after the weekend."
Dollhouse is a first-person psychological horror game that launches on May 24, 2019. It will launch on PlayStation 4 and Steam, with a physical release available only for the PS4 edition of the game.
The game's official description reads:
Welcome to the twisted world of Dollhouse. Enter the mind of Marie, a detective suffering from amnesia. Lose yourself in an intense game of cat-and-mouse as you attempt to interpret the charred remains of your memories. You know only one thing for certain, your daughter Emily died that night. Will you unravel the truth?
Dollhouse boasts the following features:
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities