Kalypso Media has released a brand new DLC pack for Tropico 6, as you will see the true extent of political string-pulling with Lobbyistico. The DLC adds in a few new options to show off the corruption that can happen on the island, as you show off how lobbying actually works when you control both sides of the conversation and can get whatever you want. You can read more about the DLC below and check out the latest trailer for it all, as you can download the DLC right now.
Corruption lies at the heart of the Tropico 6 Lobbyistico DLC. Invite faction leaders as lobbyists into the El Presidente Club and conduct backroom politics to unlock a unique new set of perks to boost the economy and manipulate faction standings. However, with increased lobby work comes increased corruption, all of which will impact the wider Tropican economy and society. Fight the spread of corruption – or, let's be honest, just try to cover everything up – using the new Corruption Agency. Enjoy two new traits, three music tracks and a fetching new set of customization items for El Prez and his palace.
- Corruption gameplay mechanic: Use lobby work to gain access to new perks to boost your economy while trying to balance the resulting corruption, which will ruin your island paradise with negative effects if left unchecked.
- 3 new buildings: Get some dirty lobbying work done in the El Presidente Club, where statesmen can discuss affairs of state in seclusion and secrecy. Use the Corruption Agency to cover everything up and invite faction leaders to stay at the Official Residence in exchange for political favours.
- Additional traits: 'Polarizing', 'All For The Folk'
- Even more music: Viva la Corrupción, Fiesta en el Club, Bruselas está Bailando
- 4 additional customization options for El Prez and the palace