It's a big day at the Disney parks today. We've already seen what things are like in Pandora in Florida right now, but things are equally crazy over in California. The Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout ride opened in California Adventure today.
Marvel has been working closely on this ride, and the amount of detail put in might make the Hogwarts castle look like a cheap knock-off. Collider managed to get some pictures from inside the ride and the amount of Easter eggs here are a bit much. It might take weeks to find all of them, but here are some obvious ones:
- Terrigen Crystals: Aside from the presence of a few characters, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has not been acknowledged by the wider Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, here there are the crystals that created the Inhumans, among some Kree artifacts.
- Collector and Grandmaster Bros.: We see brothers Collector (Benicio del Toro) and Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum) in a picture together.
- Not Adam Warlock: The "cocoon of unknown origin" that everyone thought was Adam Warlock in the first movie is back. It's not Adam, so who or what is in that thing?
- Beta Ray Bill and Namor: We covered these, but it's still pretty cool to look at.
- Lots of artifacts from various Marvel creatures, including the Nova Core, the Dark Elves, and what could be an Ultron bot.
As I said, there are probably hundreds of Easter eggs in here. Do you guys see any we missed? Let me know in the comments and I'll keep adding to the list.
There's a good chance that Disneyland will also reach capacity for the day, but if you happen to be in the area and managed to get in, shoot me an email with your experience on the ride. I'd love to hear about it.