The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies and more. And yesterday, that was all about Pokemon and the Punisher skull story, and someone called Tyra Banks. Sorry, not my wheelhouse. Oh and those images from the Wonder Woman 1984 movie which ran exclusively on Bleeding Cool by our EIC who read a book that Warners published and no one else had noticed. The Daily Lying In The Gutters, remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Pokemon and the Punisher – the ten most-read stories on Bleeding Cool yesterday.
As well as the Wonder Woman 1984 movie, a new Pokemon Go story and an old Punisher story topped the charts.
- Pokémon GO Friendship Event Is The Final Challenge Before GO Fest
- The Punisher Has Words For Police Who Use His Skull Logo (#13 Spoilers)
- Dancing with the Stars Made the Wrong Pick with Tyra Banks: Opinion
- 15 New Images from Wonder Woman 1984 from Recently Released Books
- American Horror Story: Angelica Ross' Season 10 Words Speak Volumes
- Hasbro Retro GI Joe Line- Exclusive To Walmart, SDCC Commander In Sept
- DC Comics Solicitations October 2020 – Frankensteining Ten Titles
- Funko Announces Target Exclusive Designer Batman Pop Series
- DC Cancels Batman Who Laughs Orders, Reschedules Criminal Sanity #5
- Batgirl, Batman And The Outsiders, Justice League Odyssey Cancelled
What's happening today.
- Black Cat Comics Presents: Comic Shop Talk Live with Steve Wyatt, 2-3pm PDT
Comic Book birthdays today.
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date. With eleven years for us as well.
- Charles Soule, co-creator of The Undiscovered Country, Star Wars writer.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more discussion about Wonder Woman 1984, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.