My Hero Academia's newest season might have just started, but Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba continues to bring in the hype. Today, US theaters are finally able to see Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train and Max Factory is here to celebrate. Zenitsu Agatsuma is getting his very own figma figure that is loaded with detail and articulation. This interesting character has a unique past and when under extreme stress, becomes someone else entirely. Fans can capture either Thunder Breathing power of Zenitsu Agatsuma with a great selection of attack effects. The effects include Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash at its most powerful form.
Demon Slayer fans will also be able to display Zenitsu Agatsuma with three face plates with sleeping, crying, and standard expressions. Max Factory is also releasing a deluxe version of this figure that will include a blushing face and the only way to get the Thunder Breathing effects. The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Zenitsu Agatsuma figma from Max Factory is priced at $99.99. He is expected to release in January 2022, with pre-orders only staying open until June 2, 2021. Pre-orders are already live, and fans can find him here and be sure to check out some of the other amazing Demon Slayer collectibles also coming from Good Smile Company.
"The Demon Slayer who mastered Thunder Breathing. – From the popular anime series "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" comes a figma of Zenitsu Agatsuma!"
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a standard face, a crying face and a sleeping face.
- His Nichirin Blade is included as an optional part.
- Additionally, the DX edition comes with a blushing face and three different effect parts to recreate his Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash attack.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.