"My Hero Academia" Gets a New figma from Good Smile Company
My Hero Academia fans have a new collectible figure to put their sights on! Shoto Todoroki is getting his very own figma figure from Good Smile Company. This figure is one fans have been waiting for and it will certainly fill your My Hero Academia needs. This figure is nicely detailed and comes with a vast variety of accessories. It looks like Todoroki will be getting three interchangeable faces, one standard, one happy, and one angry. Of course, this isn't My Hero Academia without quirks so he will be coming will both fire and ice effect piece for this figure. A display base and posing rod do come with him too so you can pose him in a lot of great positions.
The My Hero Academia Shoto Todoroki sigma from Good Smile Company is priced at roughly $70. Pre-orders are already live and you can find them located here.
"Bring your best Midoriya, I'm taking you down."
figma Shoto Todoroki
"It's not your fault. We're just playing on different levels."
From the popular anime series "My Hero Academia" comes a figma of Shoto Todoroki, one of the main character Deku's rivals.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a glaring face, a face with gritted teeth and a smiling face.
- Fire and ice effect parts are included in order to recreate his "Half-Cold Half-Hot" Quirk.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.