During the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius fan event this past weekend in LA, Square Enix announced the latest FFBE collaboration, which is with pop star Katy Perry. They also announced a limited time Kingdom Hearts event to coincide with the launch of KH3.
A summary of all the announcements is below:
- Katy Perry Collaboration: Music icon Katy Perry was personally on hand to reveal a new original song for the game titled, "Immortal Flame." She also will lend her likeness, appearing as multiple playable characters starting on December 12.
- KINGDOM HEARTS Limited-Time Event: To help commemorate the upcoming launch of KINGDOM HEARTS III, Sora from the first KINGDOM HEARTS will be available as a unit that can be summoned for a limited time. The announcement trailer can be found here.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Units: New units from the celebrated RPG can be summoned soon. Tifa (monk) and Vincent (shooter) will be available to be awakened as 7-star units, while Barret and Caith Sith are also available. Fans can also keep an eye out for favorites Cloud and Sephiroth, who will be available to be awakened to 7-star rarity in the near future.
- Winter Holiday-Themed Units: Beginning on December 21 through the end of the month, players can ring in the holiday season with new units Tiana and Felix, who can be awakened as 7-star units. In addition, returning Holiday-themed units will be available to summon through a featured banner.
- Google ID Log-in Integration: Fans will soon have the ability to log-into the game through their Facebook account or Google ID.
- New Gameplay Systems and Content in 2019: Fans can look forward to a brand new gameplay system being implemented globally, as well as new original global units and more coming in the new year.
The Katy Perry collaboration hype trailer is below.