The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies and more. As of yesterday that seemed all about discussing the merits or not of a removed line from Minority Report. The Daily Lying In The Gutters, remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The Minority Retort – and the ten most-read stories on Bleeding Cool yesterday.
Price points are back in the news courtesy of the current Empyre series, with 20 pages for $4.99. But the ending of The Minority Report from all those years ago was what you all really wanted to read about and discuss. I blame you.
- How The Missing Final Line Ruined Minority Report
- Sierra Counters: Defeating Team GO Rocket Leaders In Pokémon GO
- American Horror Story: Bassett, Ross Wouldn't Mind Marie Laveau Series
- Something Is Killing The Children Wants To Be The New Walking Dead
- Rick and Morty: Dan Harmon, Jeff Loveness React to "Acid" Emmy Nom
- Chu #1 Review: The Better Call Saul to Chew's Breaking Bad
- Death Metal: Legends Of Dark Knights Hits $25 Over The Robin King
- Which Came First? Batgirl #47, Nightwing #72 or Batman #95? SPOILERS
- Marvel Comics And The $4.99 Twenty-Page Comic Book
- Frank Cho Returns to Wonder Woman Variant Covers, For One Night Only?
ICYMI: five more you may prefer
They weren't in the top ten, but they may be just what you are looking for.
- Si Spurrier Accepts GLAAD 2020 Award For Star Wars: Doctor Aphra
- Frank Miller in $25 Million Lawsuit Over Sin City, Hard Boiled Rights
- You Had Minutes Left To Buy James Tynion IV's Razorblades #1 (UPDATE)
- Wonder Woman #759 – First Appearance Of New Villain, Liar Liar?
- John McCrea Launches Kickstarter with Garth Ennis, Gerry Duggan, More
A year ago, everyone was talking 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia'…
- Todd McFarlane Yelled at Robert Kirkman About Cancelling The Walking Dead and Sees Spawn Going to #600
- Who Are The Secret Six Infected In DC's Year Of The Villain? Our Best Guesses
- "The Walking Dead" Offers First-Look at Spring 2020 Spinoff [PREVIEW]
- John Byrne She-Hulk, Power Pack, Uncanny X-Force, Black Widow Get Omnibuses – and Other Marvel Big Books For 2020
- Could the Joker be Batman's Last Robin? Last Knight on Earth #2 Preview
- Capcom Will Offer "Street Fighter V" Characters For A Timed Event
- "Riverdale" Not Taking Itself TOO Seriously Honors Luke Perry's Words
- "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia": A Reigniting of "The Office" War?
- Marvel Unleashes First Look at Marvel Monsters #1 [Preview]
- Image Comics Warns Retailers About 'Adult Content' in White Trees #1 by Chip Zdarsky and Kris Anka
What's happening today…
- Story Comic Presents: Interview with Heather Farrington, 7-8pm EDT.
- Comic Book Art 101: Demonstrations, Tips, and Tricks of the Trade, TidalWave Comics,2.30-3.30pm PDT
Comic Book birthdays today.
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date. With eleven years for us as well.
- Joyce Chin, artist on Vampirella.
- Nate Powell, artist of March.
- David Macho, comic book agent.
- Chris Stevens, artist, colourist, co-creator of Skullkickers.
- Bradley Walton, writer on Cavewoman, Oz.
- Gary Barker, Garfield artist.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more discussion about Minority Report, price points,or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.