Portal Knights, the cooperative action-RPG developed by Keen Games and published by 505 Games, has released an update on Steam today that brings a new island event and a host of new content to the imaginative 3D sandbox world. The update also includes general fixes and improvements for both single-player and multiplayer modes, and is coming soon for players on Xbox One and PS4.
This Portal Knights update includes:
- Kolemis Temple Trials Event, which includes three quests:
- Trial of Strength
- Trial of Delving
- Trial of Agility
- Unlock a new Mediterranean themed island for completing the 3 trials
- Visit the new merchant building complex with three NPC Merchants
- Recipes for nine new sets of Armor
- Three new Dog pet variants
- Dungeon variety improvements
- Option to toggle the split screen direction
In Portal Knights, players will begin their journey as a Warrior, Mage or Ranger, then level up their character and craft powerful gear and resources to defeat formidable monsters and epic bosses in real-time combat. You know, like any RPG. The difference here is just how cute you look doing it.
Portal Knights also features four-person cooperative online multiplayer and two-player local split-screen action. Knights can travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds on daring journeys, build a home to show off hard-earned treasures from explorations, and master tactical action combat and powerful talents on their quest to restore peace to the world.
Portal Knights is available for purchase now on Steam for $19.99 and is also available for PS4 and Xbox One for $29.99 at physical retail and $19.99 digitally.