Warframe is getting a brand new update this week as you get a new hero in Gauss and a ton of other goodies when they add Saint Of Altra to the game. We have all the fun additions that Gauss will be bringing to the game, and you can check out their website for more info on the new additions like Expanded Disruption Mode, Instant Fashion, Shawzin Around, and Harrow Deluxe. Also, we have a trailer showing off Gauss below!
The 41st Warframe offers a suite of Abilities using kinetic movement to build up his unique speed gauge to unleash a diverse arsenal of offensive and defensive Abilities. They include:
- MACH RUSH: Burst into a hyper-sprint to run across water, traverse across large areas faster, bowl over enemies and re-charge his Speed Gauge. Crashing into solid objects generates a powerful shockwave.
- KINETIC PLATING: Generate armor plating that converts a portion of absorbed Kinetic Damage into Energy. Also protects Gauss from being staggered or knocked down. Damage Resistance is relative to battery level.
- THERMAL SUNDER: Siphon kinetic energy from the area, charging the battery and inflicting Cold Status on nearby enemies. Press and hold to reverse the process, draining the battery and inflicting Heat Status on nearby enemies.
- REDLINE: Push Gauss' battery beyond the redline, supercharging his Abilities and setting Fire Rate, Attack Speed, Reload Speed, and Holster Rate into overdrive. When past the redline, bolts of arcing electricity dance periodically from Gauss, exploding en masse when the ability is deactivated.
- PASSIVE: Never stop moving. Keeping Gauss in motion generates an electrical current that charges his Speed Gauge, helping Shields recharge up to 80% faster, and decreasing recharge delay up to 80%.
Gauss can be constructed from parts acquired free in-game, purchased in the Marketplace, standalone or as part of a bundle — which includes the explosive new Missile Launcher, Grenade Pistol and more.