Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but there are highlights. At Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies and more. Whether that's Joss Whedon, Roland Moore or Pikachu or more, the Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
You can also catch a vlog interview with Matt Garvey embedded above!
Daily LITG: Joss Whedon to WandaVision – the ten most-read stories yesterday…
The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first.
- Joss Whedon Report Offers Insight Into Carpenter, Trachtenberg Claims
- WandaVision SPOILERS Push John Byrne West Coast Avengers on eBay
- Ron Moore: Outlander S07/Spinoff News; Battlestar Galactica No Reboot
- Damian Wayne – Born To The Purple In Infinite Frontier?
- Wonder Woman on Dr Manhattan – or Dan DiDio? Infinite Frontier #0
- 17 Marvel Comics That Jumped In Price on eBay Thanks To WandaVision
- DC Announces Milestone Comics Creative Teams And Schedule
- DC Multiverse Superman Vs Devastator McFarlane Toys 2-Pack Arrives
- Chappelle's Show: Eddie Murphy Reflects Basketball Game vs Prince
- TCG Spotlight: Some Of The Best Articuno Pokémon Cards
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comic books.
LITG one year ago – we were still talking 5G
And everyone kept reacting to Dan DiDio's departure – including Dan.
- "What Is DC Comics' 5G?" The Story So Far…
- Brian Hibbs on Hell Arisen #3 – "None Of You Bought Copies Of #1 Or #2 From The Shelf"
- Connor Kent Meets Superman – and Superboy Prime (Spoilers)
- "Heels": Stephen Amell Workout Update – "Arrow" Salmon Ladder Thief?
- New Ancient Star Wars Lightsabers are Coming Soon from Hasbro
- Today's Hell Arisen #3, Selling Multiple Copies for $40 to $50, Thanks to Punchline (Spoilers)
- Welcome To Leviathan Country (Leviathan Dawn #1 Spoilers)
- The Crucible in Tomorrow's X-Men #7 Doesn't Undo Genoshan Genocide… But It Does Undo [SPOILER]
- What Tomorrow's X-Books Tell Us About the Sex Lives of Cyclops, Wolverine, and Marvel Girl [SPOILERS]
- Why Can't The X-Men Sleep At Night? (X-Men #7, Giant-Sized X-Men #1, New Mutants #8, X-Force #8, X-Men/Fantastic Four #2 Spoilers)
LITG two years ago – DCU was up in the air
And Dan DiDio brought Walmart into comic stores
- Lucifer Season 4: Ella is Heading Down a Dark Path
- Did 'Gotham' Already Introduce A New Bat-Family Member? [THEORY]
- The State of CW's DCU [Part 1]: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning
- All of Funko's ECCC 2019 Exclusives in One Place
- The Reading Difference Between Digital and Print in Nightwing #57
Comic book industry birthdays.
There may still not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are always getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Andy Kubert, artist on Batman, Superman, X-Men.
- Jeff Smith, creator of Bone
- Lisa Patrick, Marvel editor
- Joey Esposito, creator of Captain Ultimate
- Bill Cunningham, comic book restorer
Subscribe to our Daily LitG Mailing List.
Interested in more Daily LITG discussion about what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.