Aquaman has fans in a tizzy ahead of the release of Justice League this week. Mezco and their One:12 Collective line of figures has put up the product page for their Aquaman Justice League figure. He goes up for order Thursday, November 15th, otherwise known as tomorrow. After revealing other figures based on the heroes from the film, we get one of the most highly anticipated characters from the film. I don't know anyone who is not excited to see what Jason Momoa will bring to the role.
The One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman Figure
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character's physical build.
- One (1) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of swimming hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Sculpted body armor
- Sculpted shoulder armor
- Sculpted wrist gauntlets
- Sculpted thigh armor
- Sculpted knee guards
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric bodysuit with screened detailing
- One (1) trident
- One (1) Mother box
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Justice League Aquaman Figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
The likeness on this Aquaman is pretty spot on. One:12 has made a huge name for themselves this year. Quality is the name of the game, and these figures have it. I have to say — the look of him in the film has really grown on me over time. I was not on board when they first revealed him. But unlike The Flash and his not-so-great costume, this one has won me over.
You can preorder the Aquaman One:12 Collective figure right here.