Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but there are highlights. At Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. Whether that's Stargate, Pokémon GO, Captain America, the Hellfire Gala or more, the Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Daily LITG: Shazadam, Captain Marvel and Hellfire Gala – the ten most-read stories yesterday…
The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first. And of course, a Shazadam by any other name would smell as sweet.
- DC Shocker: Shazadam Officially Changes His Name to Black Adam
- The Love Life Of Captain Marvel Takes Quite A Twist (Major Spoilers)
- Comics Stores To Receive Free Copies Of X-Men Hellfire Gala Guide
- Wolverine, Jean Grey & Cyclops, One More Time (X-Force #18 Spoilers)
- Pokémon GO Teases Sylveon, Xerneas, & More New Species
- Where In The World Are The DC Comics June 2021 Solicitations?
- Seinfeld Apartment Comes To Life With New Funko Collectible
- X-Men Hellfire Gala Party Event Marvel Solicitations For June 2021
- Doctor Who Star Mandip Gill: The Doctor Will Be a Woman of Color
- Erik Larsen Explains Why He Didn't Credit Sienkiewicz for Homage
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comic books.
- Where In The World Are The Marvel Comics June 2021 Solicitations?
- Protestors Invade American Political Public Buildings In Champions #5
- Rob Liefeld Recreates The Shield and The Mighty Crusaders For Archie
- Ta-Nehisi Coates' Captain America Run Ends in June; Relaunch Imminent?
- Joe Benitez's Lady Mechanika Moves To Image, Brings Back Memories
- King In Black – Reptil Returns, X-Men Teleport And Black Knighting
- More FCBD Details For Valiant, 2000AD, Red Room, Dungeon & RL Stine
- Jim Rugg's Eightball Cover For Ed Piskor's Red Room, Coming To FCBD
- Why Mitch Gerads Deletes Doc Shaner's Parts from Tom King's Scripts
- Behemoth Brings Muthafukaz Comics Back Into Print As MFKZ
- DC Comics Finally Finish Jeff Lemire & Keith Giffen's Inferior Five
- PrintWatch: Serial #2 and Nottingham #1 Get Second Printings
- SCOOP: Full List Of All 50 Free Comic Book Day Titles For FCBD 2021
- Dress For The Hellfire Gala – The Daily LITG, 17th March 2021
LITG one year ago – it wasn't sunny in Philadelphia
And Clark Gregg wanted SHIELD out there.
- So What Did La Mole Comic Con Say to Mark Brooks Anyway?
- "Always Sunny" Star Rob McElhenney Proposes Coronavirus Prod Plan
- A Message From Mark Waid
- Batman Has His Very Own Armory With New Hot Toys Collectible
- "Batwoman": PA Amanda Smith Paralyzed On Set; Under Investigation
- "The Midnight Gospel": Netflix Releases Adult Animated Series Teaser
- Ubisoft Releases The "Just Dance 2020" Song List
- OPINION: "Mystery Boosters" Are (Usually) Great – "Magic: The Gathering"
- Shudder Offering 30-Day Free Trial Regardless of Coronavirus Quarantine Status
- The Disney+ Version of "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" is Garbage
LITG two years ago – Umbrella Academy was sold out
Comic creators couldn't get to conventions for very different reasons.
- 'Rick and Morty': Justin Roiland "Feeling Preeeetty Great" About Season 4
- 'Pet Sematary': 25+ New Images From the Stephen King Remake
- Netflix vs. Disney: The Battle Even The Defenders Couldn't Win [Opinion]
- How Comic Shops Can Survive the Inevitable Sales Apocalypse
- Possible SPOILERS: Five Avengers: Endgame LEGO Set Pictures
There may still not be much of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are always getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Comic book inker and co-creator of Spyke, Bill Reinhold
- Frank McLaughlin, creator of Judomaster
- Shea Anton Pensa, artist on Brave & The Bold, Green Arrow, Butcher
If you are in comics and have a birthday coming up – or you know someone who has – get in touch at email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Daily LitG Mailing List.
Interested in more Daily LITG discussion about what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.