Hulk was the beast part of Thor:Ragnarok if you ask me. This One:12 Collective figure does his appearance in that film justice in a way that I was not sure we would get. I should have known that Mezco wouldn't let me down. This may go down as the best Hulk figure we have ever gotten.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE RAGNAROK HULK FIGURE FIGURE FEATURES:
- An all new One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character's massive physical build.
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 28 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 20cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Film accurate costume
- Crested helmet as seen in Ragnarok (permanently affixed to 2nd head portrait)
- Sculpted body armor
- Sculpted cross body belt
- Sculpted shoulder guard
- Sculpted wrist guard
- Sculpted wrist armor
- Sculpted shin armor
- Sculpted sandals
- Fabric armband
- Fabric tunica with screened detailing
- Fabric tasset with screened detailing
- Fabric shorts with screened detaiing
- One (1) spiked battle axe
- One (1) war maul
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Ragnarok Hulk figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
This guy is in scale with their other releases, so he should tower over everyone else. Everything about the big guy looks perfect. They even nailed the skin pigment, a lot of times he looks too bright and neon. That is far from the case here.
For those of you who have never purchased a One:12 Collective figure before-you need to jump on this now. It is a steal at the $125 asking prices, and is available to order right now.