Derek Trum writes for Bleeding Cool:
Capcom held their annual Capcom World panel at the NYCC 14 on Thursday. During the panel they talked about some of their upcoming releases and showed some trailers. Below are some of the highlights from that panel.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)
- Online Play- For the first time you will be able to connect with up 3 other players to take down larger beasts
- Monster Riding – You'll be able to jump on larger animals and attack them while you hold on.
- MH4U will feature the largest roster of monsters ever.
- Epic Gear – Hundreds of new items for players to acquire and craft.
- Samus Aran from the popular Nintendo series "Metriod" will be a playable Monster Hunter. The character will be available in her classic out and her zero suit. Announcement got the biggest cheer of the panel.
Ace Attorney Trilogy (3DS)
- Collection will feature the first three games from the series with an HD graphics facelift. All the graphics have been redrawn for the collection.
- Game will also feature a japanesse dialogue option.
Street Fighter 4 Ultra (Multiple Platforms)
- Patch 1.03 was announced. While the patch would not add any new features or fighters, many bugs would be addressed.
- Omega Mode would be made available in Winter of 2014. Omega Mode takes the 44 characters and gives them crazy power-ups. Meant to be a new fun mode for offline and on-line play. This update will be free via a patch.
Resident Evil Remastered (Multiple Platforms)
- Enhanced HD graphics and widescreen support.
- Enhanced character models and backgrounds
- Ability to play in original 4:3 mode or the new 16:9 mode
- Higher Quality in-game scenes
- Enhanced Sound and Music
- 5.1 channel support
- Option to choose the original control schemes or a more modern one based on games from the current generation.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Multiple Platforms)
- Game features the return of fan favorite character Claire Redfield and new character Moira Burton. Moira is the daughter of Barry Burton from the original Resident Evil.
- The game will be broken in to 4 episodes. Episodes can be purchased individually or together through a season pass.
- Release date is expected to be in early 2015