Hot Toys Marvel collectors have yet another Iron Man to add to their shelves. The MCU 10th anniversary concept Iron Man figure will release at an undisclosed time before the end of the year, and will feature multiple points of LED lighting, over 30 points of articulation, many pairs of interchangeable hands and armor pieces, and a special Marvel Studios anniversary base.
Check out pictures and full details below!
Marvel Studios: The First 10 Years – Concept Art Iron Man Mark XLVI 1/6 Scale Figure
Dedicate in offering Marvel fans the one-of-a-kind movie experience, Hot Toys team explores the amazing and breathtaking artistry of Marvel Cinematic Universe and brings super heroes to life through almost 200 astonishing collectibles from the fan favorite blockbuster in the past decade.
Following the debut of the Captain America (Concept Art Version) from Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years collectible series, Hot Toys is very excited today to present the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI collectible figure based on Marvel Studios' Head of Visual Development, Ryan Meinderding's concept art of the fan favorite Iron Man.
Hot Toys has specially recreated Ryan's iconic cover for Iron Man cinematic visual design work, to a highly-accurate collectible figure. With striking design elements in red and gold underscore the forceful appearance of the exterior, and numerous details ensure the armor an distinctive personality, the latest 1/6th scale Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) collectible figure in tribute to the amazing artist Ryan Meinerding as an exclusive item only available in selected markets!
The highly-detailed Mark XLVI Collectible Figure is sophisticatedly crafted based on the Iron Man's concept art featuring a LED light-up helmet and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold colored painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up Arc Reactor with circle-shaped indent on chest, and a specially designed figure stand!
This Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) collectible figure is surely a centerpiece to your Marvel collection!
– Product Code: MMS489D25
– Product Name: Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version)
– Height: Approximately 32 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Specially crafted based on the Iron Man's concept art eaturing a LED light-up helmet and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold colored painting on armor
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLVI
– A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red and gold colored painting on the streamline Mark XLVI armor design
– LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
– One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
– Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
– Specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand with character name
– Art Directed by JC. Hong