Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but there are highlights. At Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. Yesterday that meant a naming issue with the new Captain America. And the Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Daily LITG, 11th June 2021
The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first.
- Transformers Shattered Glass Soundwave Debuts From threezero
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Finale Images Feel A Little Too Final
- Hasbro Announces Star Wars: The Black Series HasLab Coming Soon
- Extended Cut of That Conversation Between Cyclops and Kevin Feige
- The Boys: Jensen Ackles' Soldier Boy Earns Amell's Arrowverse Approval
- Hasbro Reveals New Wave of Star Wars: The Black Series Archive Figures
- Walking Dead Finale A Little Too Final- The Daily LITG, 9th June 2021
- McFarlane Toys Reveals Dark Nights Batman Cover Edition Figure
- Magneto Is Trending Thanks To Anti-Vaxxers' False Claims
- First Look Inside X-Men #1 by Gerry Duggan and Pepe Larraz
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comic books.
- Trese Vol. 1 Sells Out, Goes Back to Press as Netflix Anime Premieres
- Shadow Creator Walter Gibson's 1951 Rocket to the Moon Comic Book
- Demon Days: Part 3 Of Peach Momoko's Marvel Saga Hits In September
- Mare Of Easttown Studio To Adapt Todd McFarlane's Sam & Twitch For TV
- PrintWatch: Stray Dogs And Barbaric Go Back To Print
- Skybound X #1 Orders Already Over 50K, Is That Enough For Clementine?
- The Danse Macabre of 1952's Horrific #1, Up for Auction
- Larry Hama Returns to Wolverine Run for X-Men Legends in September
- Jae Lee Announces New Comic Book Seven Sons – and Three NFTs
- Barbaric #1 Is Vault's Most-Ordered Comic Yet, At 35,000 Copies
- Many Deaths Of Laila Starr Still Tops Comics Ratings… Is Mamo Next?
- Captain Britain and Captain America Top Advance Reorders
- Kevin Feige And Cyclops, The True Story- Daily LITG, 10th June 2021
LITG one year ago, Dan DiDio Talking
Bleeding Cool continued to report from the comics industry shutdown, as it started to ramp up, while everyone got excited. But as the confrontation between Tee Franklin and Stephen Amell continues to top the chart, Dan DiDio's video conversations started to rise as well.
- Tee Franklin Calls Out Stephen Amell – and Gets a Tweet Back
- Supergirl Star Chyler Leigh Comes Out, Shares Her Personal Journey
- Dan DiDio Talks 5G
- The Flash: Stephen Amell Supports Grant Gustin for Being Grant Gustin
- Kevin Maguire Takes Tanga From DC Comics
- Chuck Rozanski of Mile High Comics Responds To 'DC Sucks' Criticism
- Has Walmart Become a Dumping Ground for Marvel Variant Covers?
- The GI Joe: Snake Eyes: Deadgame Cover Rob Liefeld Declines to Sign
- Funko Announces TMNT, KISS, Chilly Willy and Joker Funko Sodas
- First Appearance of Gold Lantern in Legion #6 Sells $20-$30 on eBay
LITG two years ago, Rob Liefeld predicted the collapse of DC Comics
Yes, yes, it feels like so long ago, when Chelsea Cain was doing her best impersonation of JK Rowling.
- Rob Liefeld Predicts the Collapse of DC Comics Soon
- Chelsea Cain Deletes Twitter Account
- Arcade1Up Announces New TMNT and Marvel Super Hero Arcade Cabinets
- Ask Chelsea Cain About Her Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist Agenda
- DC Comics to Publish a DCeased One-Shot, With Mister Miracle, Big Barda, John Constantine, Booster Gold and Blue Beetle
Comic Book birthdays today
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comic folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date with twelve years for us as well.
- Rich Margopoulos, writer for Vampirella, Creepy, Archie
- Susan van Camp, artist on Tales From the Aniverse and Varcel's Vixens.
- Terry Collins, writer on Cartoon Network Presents, Lost In Space
- Ryan K. Lindsay, writer of Beautiful Canvas, Eternal, and Negative Space
- Kahlil Schweitzer, Marketing Manager of MCM Comic Con
- Julien Hugonnard-Bert, artist on Injustice: Gods Among Us, Crossed and Star Wars
- Josh O'Neill, writer and editor owner of Locust Moon Comics in Philadelphia.
- Rob Curley, comics writer, publisher and retailer as Sub City in Dublin
- Paul Benjamin, writer on Marvel Adventures Hulk, Disney Princess, Muppet King Arthur.
If you are in comics and have a birthday coming up – or you know someone who has – get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Daily LitG Mailing List.
Interested in more Daily LITG discussion about what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.