Posted in: Collectibles, Games | Tagged: 3 3/4 inch, evil-lyn, faker, he-man, masters of the universe, mekaneck, motu, orko, ram man, reaction figures, scare glow, skeletor, Super 7, vintage cardback, wave 4
Masters of the Universe ReAction Figures Wave 4 Up For Order Now From Super7
Masters of the Universe wave 4 ReAction figures have been announced by Super7. They teased a MOTU announcement for today on their Instagram and twitter, and fans have got to be excited about these. So many cool ones here, I am not sure where to start. Faker, Ram man, Scare Glow, Orko, Mekaneck, and Evil-Lyn make up the six figure wave. All feature 5 points of articulation and one accessory. They will come on vintage-style cardbacks, featuring art from Jason Edmiston. All of them have excellent sculpts, but my personal favorites are Faker and Scare Glow. They are two of the Masters of the Universe ReAction figures I have wanted most, and I am thrilled that we are getting them here.
These are actually already up for order now through Super7 here, and may be found in stores like FYE and Super7's own retail locations soon. Check out the figures and some additional details below!
The iconic Masters of the Universe toys re-imagined as 3.75" action figures from the golden age! Wave 4 includes Evil-Lyn, Faker, Orko, Mekaneck, Ram Man, and Scare Glow. Each figure features new and original card art by Jason Edmiston!
- Evil-Lyn – The evil warrior goddess comes with her evil staff.
- Faker – The evil robot of Skeletor comes armed with sword accessory.
- Orko – The heroic court magician comes with magic wand accessory and is sized at a special 2-inches to be in proportion with the other MOTU 3.75-inch ReAction Figures.
- Mekaneck – The heroic human periscope comes armed with club accessory and features extending periscope neck.
- Ram Man – The heroic human battering ram charges into action with his axe accessory.
- Scare Glow – The evil ghost of Skeletor is glow-in-the-dark and comes armed with his halberd
Which of these is your favorite? What figures are you hoping they get to in future waves? Let us know down below.