LITG: The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here. The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first.
LITG: The ten most-read stories, yesterday
- The Flash Season 8 "Armageddon" E02 Overview: Black Lightning Strikes
- Dave Chappelle, Joe Rogan & Bill Maher: Just Old Men Yelling at Clouds
- 'Ineffable' Trademarked In Neil Gaiman & Sir Terry Pratchett's Names
- Ra's Al Ghul Returns To DC Comics in 2022 For The Shadow War
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Content Creators React To Game Ending
- Supernatural: The CW "Always Open" for More SPN "If The Boys Want"
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Poster Is Here, Teasing Green Goblin Return
- Your First Look At JLQ – Justice League Queer – From DC Comics
- Diamond Comic Distributors Targeted By Ransomware Attack
- JLQ First Look In The Daily LITG, 8th of November 2021
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comics.
- Comic Store In Your Future: Receiving Comics Games and More is Crazy
- Diamond Comics Switches To Emergency Website, Reports Delays
- Comic Book Bags Triple In Value On eBay – Worth Collecting Instead?
- Balmain Creates Graphic Novel With David Mack, Bengal, Colleen Doran
- A World Without Batman – Or Scott Snyder – Crossover #9 (Spoilers)
- Bone Orchard: Mythos To Be A Shared Horror Comics Universe
LITG one year ago, Arrowverse, American Horror Story, and Pokemon GO
- American Horror Story Shocker: Ryan Murphy Reveals Real "Cult" Finale
- Superman & Lois Writer Calls Out Arrowverse Series After Being Let Go
- Snorlax Raid Spotlight For Animation Week 2020 In Pokémon GO
- Fear TWD Season 6 Breaks Early; 2-Hour World Beyond Season Finale
- Is Psyduck Guaranteed Shiny In The New Pokémon GO Timed Research?
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell: The CWverse Change "F**king Pi**ed Me Off"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Gang Helps Fire Donald Trump
- AEW Full Gear Results – Who Quit, Jon Moxley or Eddie Kingston?
- Saturday Night Live Succeeds Because Kate McKinnon is SNL's MVP
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Gang Celebrates Flipadelphia
- Insight Editions Collect 45 Years Of Wolverine Art In Hardcover
- Why Can't Goblins Be Heroes? Eric Grissom and Will Perkins Fix That
- Obscure Comics: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Upstairs/Downstairs
- Queer ESports Graphic Novel, Renegade Rule, Gets Scheduled For 2021
- Catwoman: Soulstealer, Indestructibles Delayed By DC Till August 2021
- Krypto The Superdog Returns To DC Comics Kids Line
- Batman, X-Men, Thor and Crossover Top Bleeding Cool Bestseller List
Three years ago, Scalpel was getting stopped
And there were more Cobblepots about.
- DC Comics Cancels Scalped Book Four – and Probably Five Too
- Was That Dr Manhattan in Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp's The Green Lantern #1?
- DC Comics is Adding Robin #0 to the Batman Prodigal Collection Now
- 'Rogue One' Prequel Starring Diego Luna Coming to Disney+ Bob Iger Says
Comic book industry birthdays
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Darick Robertson, co-creator of The Boys and Transmetropolitan
- Bill Mantlo, co-creator of Rocket Raccoon, Cloak and Dagger.
- Marvel and DC Comics artist Ken Landgraf
- Mort Todd, comic creator and publisher, EIC of Cracked and Marvel Music, and owner of Comicfix.
- Jack Herman, artist on Elementals and Robotech.
- Comic reviewer Patrick Hayes
- EIC of Boomstick Comics, Bryan Kluger
- Brian Hawkins, Scout Comics editor, writer of Devil's Dominion, Darkwatchers/Gretel, and Val Helsing
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more LITG discussion about Love Sausage, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.