Tom Hardy, Pokémon GO, Jeff Goldblum – Daily LITG, 13th October 2020
Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but there are highlights. And at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies and more. Including Pokémon GO, Tom Hardy and Jeff Goldblum and so much more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
LITG: Pokémon GO, Tom Hardy and Jeff Goldblum – the ten most-read stories yesterday…
What you were reading yesterday, the numbers don't lie.
- We Can Do Better Than Tom Hardy as James Bond
- Jurassic World: Jeff Goldblum Recreates Iconic Side Pose
- New Eggs & Shadow Mewtwo Coming To Pokémon GO
- Mega Aerodactyl & Slowbro Are Coming To Pokémon GO
- Where in the World to Find Regional Pokémon in Pokémon GO
- The Boys: Eric Kripke Regrets Not Going for That Season 2 Money Move
- Image Comics Says Crossover Will Have The Impact Of Watchmen
- Secret Lair & Magic: The Gathering – Let's Talk About Lucille
- Mighty Morphin #1 Features Not One But Two First Appearances
- How DC Comics' Future State Was Originally Intended To Lead Into 5G
ICYMI: six more you may prefer from yesterday.
There was a lot spinning out of New York Comic Con/MCM/Metaverse…
- Yen Press Announces 11 New Titles at NYCC Metaverse
- Donny Cates Confirms Wereworld With Dylan Burnett For October
- Now Kodansha Comics Offers Day-Of-Release All-You-Can-Eat Streaming
- Marvel Launches The King In Black: Planet Of The Symbiotes in January
- Jessi Zabarsky Sells Second Graphic Novel to Random House, Coming Back
- Matt Bogart, Jesse Holden's Incredible Doom Picked Up By HarperAlley
One year ago, the DC Timeline was already falling apart.
And Rise Of Skywalker was coming.
- The DC Comics Timeline From New York Comic Con Was Not Ready to Be Published
- "Star Wars": John Boyega's Agent Confirms New Rise of Skywalker Trailer on Monday Night Football
- Godzilla Director Reveals New Easter Egg and Scrapped Mothra Ending
- War on Humanity in X-Men #1 [Preview]
- Belligerent Donny Cates Refuses to Admit Comic He Never Read Inspired Cosmic Ghost Rider
- Marvel Make Selling "Celebrate Stan Lee" Comics a Firing Offense
- Ben Grimm Kills the Marvel Universe in Contagion #3 [Preview]
- A Modest Proposal to Deal With the Gary Glitter/Joker Movie Problem
- Robert Kirkman Makes The Walking Dead a Part of 80s Nostalgia
- "Crisis" Management: Tom Ellis' "Lucifer" Joining Crossover? [REPORT]
- Superboy Explores the Phallic Future in Art from Bendis and Sook's Legion of Super-Heroes #1
- David Bowie Wanted to Play Rorschach in the Watchmen Movie – Alan Moore Talks Comics, Music and Class Struggle
- A New "Crisis" For DC Comics in 2020, Ahead of 5G
- How Much Did Mark Millar Sell Millarworld to Netflix For?
- Gundam Perfect Strike Scale Model Kit Coming Soon From Bandai
- When Mark Millar Wrote Rich Johnston Into Rob Liefeld's Youngblood Bloodsport
- Bleeding Cool Explains the Ending of the Joker Movie
- "Magic: The Gathering: Arena" to Make Emergency Ban Announcement
- "Castlevania" Team Talks Season 3, Favorite Scenes, Vampires & More
- Apple Leaks "Fortnite" Plans For "Chapter Two" Of The Game
- Is Tempus Fuginaut DC's Answer to Marvel's Watcher?
LITG: Comic book industry birthdays
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Dan DiDio, publisher of DC Comics, co-creator of Sideways and Tempus Fuginaut.
- Marvel and DC editor Margaret Clark, of Akira, Alien Legion and Star Trek
- Bob Ingersoll, lawyer and writer on Hero Alliance.
- John K Mulder, editor/publisher of MulderComics.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more LITG discussion about Pokémon GO, Tom Hardy, Jeff Goldblum or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.
Stay up-to-date and support the site by following Bleeding Cool on Google News today!