Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but there are highlights. At Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. And the Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Daily LITG: Transformers The Movie Is Moving Again
The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first.
- Relive Transformers: The Movie With New Figures Coming From Hasbro
- Prodigal Son: Tom Payne Shares Thoughts; #SaveProdigalSon Campaign
- Hey DC, Please Don't Change The Way We See Locke & Key and Sandman
- Nightwing On The Couch – The Daily LITG, 22nd of May 2021
- Todd McFarlane Launches King Spawn in August 2021
- Hannibal Set to Stalk U.S. Capitol Building; Bryan Fuller Approves
- Bull Showrunner, Star Freddy Rodriguez Exit Amid CBS Investigations
- Geoff Johns Gone Wild in Stargirl Spring Break Special #1 [Preview]
- Transformers Shattered Glass Starscream Figure Debuts With Hasbro
- Nightwing Has The Best Alibi Any Murder Suspect Could Want (Spoilers)
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comic books.
- Mary Marvel Goes to War in Wow Comics #11, Up for Auction
- Is Save Yourself! Boom's Next Wynd or Seven Secrets?
- First Jane Foster Thor In What If #10 Up for Auction
- Wolverine #1 – When Madripoor Became A Thing – At Auction
- Campisi, Rainbow Bridge, God Of Tremors – AfterShock August Solicits
- Retailer Exclusive Marvel Covers Only Through Penguin Random House
- Diamond Adds Demand Check To Decide Which Graphic Novels To Reprint
- Printwatch: Geiger And Dune: House Atreides Get Fourth Printings
- Halloween Man Creator Raising for Aerobicide's Terry Parr COVID Relief
LITG one year ago – Rick, Morty, Funko, Paul Giamatti
Bleeding Cool continued to report from the comics industry shutdown, as it starts to ramp up, but with IDW Publishing making a number of employees fully redundant, a story that only Bleeding Cool has deemed worth covering, it seems. Oh, and Paul Giamatti. Keep up with your Daily LITG.
- Rick and Morty: Billions Star Paul Giamatti Finally Meets His Character
- Funko Funkoween Announces New Nightmare Before Christmas Pops
- Now IDW Publishing Lets Go Of Employees, Permanently
- Civilization VI Is Free On The Epic Games Store, Crossplay With Steam
- Marvel Zombies Rise from the Grave for Funko Funkoween
- What's The Big Secret in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #50?
- The Alienist: Angel of Darkness Key Art Teases Our Team's New Hunt
- Marvel Comics MIA in August 2020 Solicits, New Warriors to Dr Strange
- Marvel Comics August 2020 Full Solicitations Look Familiar
- IDW Publishing Former Employees Speak About Redundancies
Comic book birthdays today
There may still not be much of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are always getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Eric Kirsammer, owner at Quimby's Bookstore
If you are in comics and have a birthday coming up – or you know someone who has – get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Daily LitG Mailing List.
Interested in more Daily LITG discussion about what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.