LITG: The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here. The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first. And Lenny Henry talking about being in the Lord Of The Rings TV show on BBC Radio 4, spread all over the world.
LITG: The ten most-read stories, yesterday
- Steven S. DeKnight Quits Marvel Till Akira Yoshida Situation Resolved
- Jonathan Kent, The New Superman, Out As Bisexual From DC Comics
- Mattel's Masters of the Universe: Origins is a Pure Nostalgia Delight
- Why Couldn't DC Comics Call The Teen Titans, The Titans, In 1982
- Sir Lenny Henry On Being A Black Hobbit In The Lord Of The Rings
- The Punisher: Jon Bernthal on Daredevil/MCU Rumor, Frank Castle Return
- Invasion Toys Issues Statement Over Ejection From New York Comic Con
- X-Force #24 Preview: Black Tom Explores The Beast's Gonads
- Scream Official Poster Is Revealed, Trailer Imminent
- Miles Morales Spider-Man #31 Preview: Taskmaster Wants a Threesome
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comics.
- Iron Man vs Captain America in Tales of Suspense #58, Up for Auction
- New Throwback Stories Added to Archie Milestones Digest Collections
- Increase In Queer Superhero Comics, Not Some Corporate Woke Agenda
- The Memorable Debut of Deadman in Strange Adventures #205, at Auction
- Predator Comics Debut Taking Bids At Heritage Auctions
- Marlon Wayans' Robin May Have Been Called Winston Drake (Spoilers)
- Aaron Alexovich Sells Shock City Graphic Novel For Six Figures
- Doctor Doom Iconic Cover Taking Bids At Heritage Auctions
- Human Torch Fights A Galactic Pandemic in 1954, at Auction
- Moon Knight #25 CGC 9.8 To Set New Record At Auction
- Donny Cates Bought Miracleman #1 Cover At New York Comic Con
- Boom Adds Magic, House Of Slaughter & Oswald's Body To LCSD 2021
- Ten Years To Save the World Launches At The Lakes Comics Art Festival
- The Lenny Henry Experience on The Daily LITG, 11th October 2021
LITG one year ago, Pokémon GO, Tom Hardy and Jeff Goldblum
What you were reading yesterday, the numbers don't lie.
- New Eggs & Shadow Mewtwo Coming To Pokémon GO
- We Can Do Better Than Tom Hardy as James Bond
- Deerling Is The New Seasonal Unova Release In Pokémon GO
- Jurassic World: Jeff Goldblum Recreates Iconic Side Pose
- Where in the World to Find Regional Pokémon in Pokémon GO
- Secret Lair & Magic: The Gathering – Let's Talk About Lucille
- Masters of the Universe Castle Grayskull Play Set Returns from Mattel
- The Boys: Eric Kripke Regrets Not Going for That Season 2 Money Move
- Complete Autumn Event Raid Rotation In Pokémon GO
- Bob's Burgers, Adventure Time & More: Top 5 Animated Halloween Treats
- How Writing for Women Created an Entire Cultural Phenomena
- Robert Kirkman Announces New Foil Fever For Skybound Hallowe'en
- Batman #100 Tops Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, Obviously
- Separated At Birth – Doctor Doom and Cocaine Bear
- Mark Millar Explains It All About Netflix and Millarworld
LITG two years ago, Stan Lee was celebrated
And David Bowie wanted to play Rorschach.
- Marvel Make Selling "Celebrate Stan Lee" Comics a Firing Offense
- David Bowie Wanted to Play Rorschach in the Watchmen Movie – Alan Moore Talks Comics, Music and Class Struggle
- A New "Crisis" For DC Comics in 2020, Ahead of 5G
- Bleeding Cool Explains the Ending of the Joker Movie
- Belligerent Donny Cates Refuses to Admit Comic He Never Read Inspired Cosmic Ghost Rider
- A Modest Proposal to Deal With the Gary Glitter/Joker Movie Problem
- Godzilla Director Reveals New Easter Egg and Scrapped Mothra Ending
- How Much Did Mark Millar Sell Millarworld to Netflix For?
- "Magic: The Gathering: Arena" to Make Emergency Ban Announcement
- "Castlevania" Team Talks Season 3, Favorite Scenes, Vampires & More
- Get Your Gross, Weird "Sonic The Hedgehog" Movie Costume Now
- "Batman": Why is Thomas Wayne A Meanie Now?
- Jonathan Hickman Fooled Me Twice, Shame On Me – Powers Of X #6 Finale Spoilers
- Vampire on Vampire Violence in Buffy the Vampire Slayer #9 First Look [Hellmouth Preview]
- Was WWE's Hell in a Cell Fiasco Part of Long-Term Scheme to Make Roman Reigns "The Guy?"
- Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill's Cinema Purgatorio to be Collected in April 2020
- Green Lantern Brings The Willpower In New XM Studios Statue
- Superboy Explores the Phallic Future in Art from Bendis and Sook's Legion of Super-Heroes #1
- Morbius, Batwoman, Scary Godmother and More Get Omnibuses in 2020
- Listen to Neil Gaiman Talk Music, Bob Dylan, and Never Having Met Warren Ellis on BBC Radio 6
Comic Book birthdays today.
There might be partially slightly more of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date with twelve years for us as well.
- Dan Abnett, co-creator of Sinister Dexter, recreator of the Guardians Of The Galaxy.
- Alessandro Miracolo, artist on 47 Dead Men Talking, Grimm Fairy Tales
- Rodney Buchemi, artist on Incredible Hercules, Red Prophet, KISS
- Genevieve Halton, writer on Flare.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more LITG discussion about Love Sausage, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.