LITG: The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here. The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first.
LITG: The ten most-read stories, yesterday
- Jonathan Kent Introduces A Special Friend To His Parents (Spoilers)
- Genesect & Mega Gengar Arrive In Pokémon GO For October 2021
- Did Amazing Spider-Man #74 Really End The Way Nick Spencer Intended?
- Superman's Potential Boyfriend in The Daily LITG, 29th September 2021
- Douse Genesect Raid Guide for Pokémon GO Players: September 2021
- Scarlett Johansson and Disney Settle that Black Widow Suit
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Becomes Teenage Mutant Punk Frogs In 2022
- Today's X-Books Remember When Storm Beat Cyclops Without Powers
- Babylon 5: JMS Needs B5 Fans Support, Not Storyline & Character Ideas
- Control, Cerebro Helmets & Cloning in Today's X-Men Comics (Spoilers)
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comics.
- Adrian Tomine Is Substack's First Writer In Residence
- All Guts, No Glory Leads Zenescope November 2021 Solicits
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin #5 Out In February 2022
- Black Eyed Peas' Taboo Writes Ghost Rider: Kushala As Marvel Webtoon
- The Promise Collection 1946: Superheroes of the Atom
- Scott Snyder's #Scottober ComiXology Party at NYCC Next Week
- Diamond Comics Retailer Best Practice Awards 2021 Announced
- Tyler Boss Local Comic Shop Day 2021 Cover For Bendis' Joy Operations
- Sales Are Up On 2019 As Diamond Prepares For 40th Anniversary
- The Harrowing, A New Graphic Novel By Kristen Kiesling & Jen Hickman
- Chris Grabenstein's Lemoncello Gets Graphic Novel Adaptations
- Hexagon Comics In October 2021 With Kevin O'Neill
- Going Home To Smallville in The Daily LITG, 1st of October 2021
LITG one year ago, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Darth Maul and Cobra Kai
It's Always Sunny For Darth Maul – The Daily LITG, 2nd October 2020 #litg
- Darth Maul is Unleashed with the Newest Hot Toys Star Wars Figure
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Rob McElhenney Goes Dennis on Trump
- Cobra Kai Posts Season 3 Teaser That Will Not Make Miguel Fans Happy
- Funko Announces Pops for God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and More
- Pokémon GO Releases Details For Charmander Community Day 2020
- Stranger Things Offers Season 4 Prod Greetings from the Upside Down
- Flashpoint Batman Paints the Town Red with Kotobukiya
- It's Always Sunny In Pokémon GO – The Daily LITG, 1st October 2020
- The Walking Dead: Norman Reedus Asked Andrew Lincoln About a Return
- Star Wars The Child Vintage Collection Cardback Showcased by Hasbro
- George Jeanty Replaces Stefano Landini on Marvel's USAgent #1
- Rewriting Giant-Size X-Men (A Little) As Well As Redrawing It
- Lexington, North Carolina Presents – Mask-Con – Next Weekend
- Amethyst #6 Finale Delayed By DC Comics Until The End Of November
- Without DC Comics, Marvel Has 60% Diamond Marketshare, Image 10%
LITG two years ago, it was all Magic The Gathering
And Rebellion was saying that they were the Law.
- "Throne of Eldraine" Quality Control Problems – "Magic: The Gathering"
- The Fall of the Green Lantern Corps in Green Lantern #12 [Preview]
- "Joker" Review – A Fleck, Caught In a Cinema's Beam Of Light
- The Irony Age Of Comics – Judge Dredd Publishers Oppose Parodies of Judge Badges (UPDATE)
- Batman Finally Returns to Gotham… And He's Brought His Mustache. Batman #80 [Preview]
- Brian Bolland Returns to Joker for Retailer Gift Edition of "Joker: Year of The Villain"
- Dynamite Has Sold $4.5 Million Dollars Of "The Boys" Omnibuses Since March – 150,000 Copies
- Which Seven Comic Book Creators Appear in the Credits to "Joker"?
- "Supernatural" Season 15: What We Know – Episodes #1-#7 [PREVIEW]
- DC Comics to Announce "Strange Adventures" TV Show at NYCC?
- "Lucifer" Season 5: Does "Diablo!" Send Our Devil South of the Border?
- The Insanely Big After-Party List of New York Comic Con 2019 #NYCC
- Fans Will Decide Whether The Three Jokers Will Be In DC Comics Continuity…
- A Surprise Commander Deck Tech – "Magic: The Gathering"
- Dynamite Will Lose Money On Every Issue Of Vampirella #6 With Acetate Cover
Comic Book birthdays today.
There might be partially slightly more of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date with twelve years for us as well.
- Ned Hartley, Commissioning Editor at Penguin Random House, Bananaman comic creator
- Barbara Kesel, former comics editor/writer for DC, CrossGen, Image, Dark Horse, IDW, creator of Grace, Titan, Bloody Mary, Catalyst: Agents of Change, editor on Watchmen.
- John Talbot Marshall, creator of Buford strip, artist on Blondie.
- Bill W. Miller, of Jontar Returns and Vamperotica.
- Eric Palicki, writer on No Angel and This Nightmare Kills Fascists.
- Piotr Kowalski, artist on Robocop, Hulk, Dark Tower and Sex.
- Mark Borax, former managing editor of Comics Interview.
- Randy Zimmerman, of Flint Comix & Entertainment.
- Bruce Zick, concept artist at Pixar, artist on Thor, Pirates Of Dark Water, and Terminal Point.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more LITG discussion about Love Sausage, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.