Wonder Woman Relaunch in The Daily LITG, 11th March 2023
An LITG ruanround the previous day on Bleeding Cool, and over the last four years, as well as working out whose birthday it is today!
Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here. The Dawn of DC announcements did well yesterday, as did our discovery of vestigial traces of abandoned Marvel Comics titles. Dave Gibbons is appearing at Forbidden Planet London today, so I'm going to pop down…
The ten most popular stories yesterday
- Tom King & Daniel Sampere Relaunch Wonder Woman #1 for Dawn of DC
- Daredevil: Jon Bernthal's Punisher "Born Again" Without Skull Logo?
- Si Spurrier & Mike Deodato Relaunch The Flash #1 For Dawn Of DC
- Unpublished Marvel Books Congregate at Amazon for New Year's Eve
- Michael Dorn & Sami Basri Launch Steelworks #1 for Dawn of DC in June
- Star Trek: Picard Season 3 Ep. 5 "Imposter" Sneak Preview Released
- Hawkgirl #1 Dawn Of DC Launch by Jadzia Axelrod & Amancay Nahuelpan
- Frank Frazetta, Sanjulian & Zilt- Opus Comics Full June 2023 Solicits
- Star Trek: Picard: Beltran on Turning Down "Voyager" Reunion Offer
- What We Do in the Shadows Season 5 EP on Nandor/Guillermo "Love Story"
LITG: more comics stories you may prefer
- Vince McMahon Biography Gets Spinoff Zine With Comics, More
- Don't Pay $900 For The John Byrne X-Men Artist Edition From IDW
- PrintWatch: Predator #1 Gets Second Printing, Blacula Sells Out
- Stjepan Šejić To Get A Second Volume Of Fine Print From Image Comics
- The Punisher's Skull in The Daily LITG, 10th March 2023
LITG one year ago, Batman, ComiXology
- DC Comics Withdraws, Pulps, Reprints Batman: The Detective Hardcover
- ComiXology Founder & CEO David Steinberger Quits And Moves On
- My Dress-Up Darling Captures Our Hearts But Raises Some Concerns
- Marvel June 2022 Solicits for Avengers, X-Men, Eternals Judgment Day
- The Return Of Dr Manhattan's Son In Flashpoint Beyond #0
- Predator: New Film Prey Will Be Set In The Year 1719
- Greg Rucka Joins Ed Brubaker On Batman: Caped Crusader TV Series
- The Walking Dead's Maggie Wonders If She Still Loves Glen
- The Boys: Aimee Carrero & Shane Paul McGhie Depart Spinoff Series
- Past, Present, Future & Krakoa Below In X-Men Comics Today (Spoilers)
- Marvel Comics Launches Alligator Loki Comic On Marvel Unlimited
- Speculator Corner: DC's Very Merry Multiverse #1
- DC Announces 24 Successful Milestone Media Initiative Participants
- Suicide Squad: Get Joker #3 Now 7 Months Late, and More DC Lateness
- DC Comics Makes David Talaski's Nightwing Available To All
- Time Bomb Publish Captain Scarlet, Space Precinct & Terrahawks Comics
- Jared Padalecki And The Punisher in The Daily LITG 10th March 2022
LITG two years ago, Pokémon GO, X-Men and Spider-costumes
- Glee Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Responds to Naya Rivera Accusations
- Marvel to Leave Planet-Size Hole in Wallets with X-Men Special
- New Spider-Man Costume, Where Does It Come From, What Does It Do?
- Incarnate Thundurus Raid Guide For Pokémon GO Players: March 2021
- Tasks For The Searching For Legends Timed Research In Pokémon GO
- Dark Side of the Ring: Confidential Shares Previews, Season Schedule
- Children Of The Atom – Not Who You Think They Are? (Spoilers)
- The King In Black Is Over, Even Though It Isn't (Daredevil #28)
- Today Is Incarnate Forme Tornadus Raid Hour In Pokémon GO
- Harley Quinn Gets Life-Size Suicide Squad Bust From Infinity Studio
- Is Gen Lock #6 The Rarest Modern Day DC Comic Ever?
- Alan Moore's New Novel Series, Long London, Is Being Auctioned Off
- IDW Make DC/Black Label Founder, Mark Doyle, Editorial Director
- Folio Society Captain America 80th Anniversary Selected By Roy Thomas
- Malorie Blackman Talks To Kingsley Nebechi About Noughts & Crosses
- Today's Children Of The Atom #1 Has A 1:7 Secret Variant Cover
- MMPR: Can Omega Rangers And Drakkon Save The Universe Together?
- Postcards From Krakoa, Today – Inferno, Eyes Up and Entry Permits
- Only Place To Find Scarlet Witch In Marvel Comics Is Strange Academy
- Batman Fortnite Comic Will Arrive In Plastic Bags With Sealed Sticker
- X-Men, Wildstorm & Gina Carano – The Daily LITG 10th March 2021
LITG three years ago – Trump kept out of Bond
And Lizzie McGuire was pushing the envelope.
- "No Time To Die": Daniel Craig Says They Struggled to Keep Trump out of the Movie
- "Lizzie McGuire" First Disney+ Ep Script Contains Sex, Cheating [Report]
- Hulk to Smash Juggernaut in June, but Probably Not the Same Way She-Hulk Did
- Will Molly Leave the Runaways to Live on Krakoa This Summer?
- 'Spawn' May Have Lost Jamie Foxx, as Todd McFarlane Regroups
- "Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot" Time Machine DLC is On the Way
- "Supergirl" Star David Harewood Teases J'onn's New Super Suit
- "The Flash" S06 "Death of the Speed Force" [Preview]: Something's Wrong
- Funko Soda Brings Limited Edition Back to Collecting [Review]
- Yen Press Announces New Manga and Light Novel Titles for August 2020
LITG four years ago – Batman Damned changed things
And The Punisher was in trouble.
- Batman: Damned Forced DC to Rethink Who They Were as a Publisher
- The Punisher Canceled a Second Time in Next Week's Punisher #9
- Black Cat Objects to Shoddy Female Representation in Amazing Spider-Man #17
- Superman: Year One by Frank Miller and John Romita Gets a Cover
- SHOWTIME's Farewell Fiona Video Ahead of Emmy Rossum's Final 'Shameless' Episode
Comic book industry birthdays.
There may still not be much of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are always getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Comics writer and editor Dani Colman
- Steve Novak, comic creator of The Bad Guys.
- SSDG! creator Rob Bass.
- Sal Abbinanti, artist and official art dealer of Alex Ross and Bill Sienkiewicz.
- Tiina Birgitta Räisänen, artist of Bella.
- Arthur Goodman of Favourite Crayon Comics
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more LITG discussion about what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.