When Fall Of X Leaked in The Daily LITG, 2nd of April 2022
An LITG runaround the previous day on Bleeding Cool, and over the past four years, as well as comic creator birthdays.
Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The ten most popular stories yesterday
- Fall Of X Details Leak- Uncanny Spider-Man? Alpha Flight? Dark X-Men?
- Adult Swim April Fools' Day: AI Smiling Friends, New Eric Andre & More
- Marvel Comics Introduces Spider-Boy This Week
- Marvel's X-Men August 2023 Solicits For Fall Of X Revealed
- New Batman And Robin Comic From Josh Williamson & Simone Di Meo
- Star Trek: Picard Season 3 Ep. 8 Preview: Twisted Symphony (SPOILERS)
- The Three-Body Problem: How the TV Series Improved Upon The Story
- Summer Of Symbiotes Marvel Comics Solicits For July & August 2023
- Marvel Comics, The Morning After The Night Before
- Star Trek: Picard Has William Shatner Curious About Kirk's Fate, Too
LITG: more comics stories you may prefer
- When the Shadow Detonated an Atom Bomb in Brazil in 1947, at Auction
- The Return of Bad Idea Donuts Comics to South Carolina Comic Con
- Alison Bechdel's Sequel To Dykes To Watch Out For, And An Animation
- Marvel Launches A New Blade Series In July
- A Few April Fool's Day Stories For 2023
- Blackhawk and the Woman Known as Number One, Up for Auction
- The First Appearance Of Master Man In Kid Eternity From 1949
LITG one year ago, Willow The Vampire Slayer
- Willow To Be The New Vampire Slayer From April
- Better Call Saul S06 Preview: Are We Reading Too Much Into Kim's Suit?
- Marvel Cancels Orders For Steve Skroce's Clobberin' Time
- Spider Gossip: Amazing Spider-Man #1 Is Set Six Months Later
- Marvel's Almost-Apology For What They Did To Ben Reilly (Spoilers)
- Pokémon GO Delivers Ditto Event for April Fools 2022
- Adult Swim April Fool's Day Cost Us Some Sleep But Pibby Was Worth It
- Night Court Stars Melissa Rauch & Lacretta Offer Updates & BTS Looks
- Titans Season 4 Director Shares More Images; Animal Kingdom S06 Note
- Marvel Comics Alters Art for King Conan #2 After Pocahontas Criticism
- Hal Foster's Legendary Prince Valiant in Feature Book #26, at Auction
- Brielle is Bloodline, The New Daughter Of Blade The Vampire Hunter
- Bad Idea Switch From Selling Comics To Selling Donuts In April 2022
- First Female Turtle Venus Turns Up, Most of Her, In TMNT #127
- Peach Momoko Recreates Civil War for Demon Wars: The Iron Samurai
- First Look At Savage Avengers #2 As Elektra Follows Conan To Cimmeria
- The Banning Of Persepolis To Be Turned Into Its Own Graphic Novel
- Australian Queer YA Graphic Novel Stars In Their Eyes Get US Publisher
- Delayed Thing, No Fooling in The Daily LITG 1st of April 2022
LITG two years ago, Phoenix, Deathstroke and Shonen Jump
- Marvel Reveals New Phoenix & Avengers Are Earth's Mightiest Villains
- Marvel Comics X Shonen Jump, Starts With My Hero Academia/Deadpool
- In X-Men #19, Laura Kinney: Wolverine Is Older Than Logan? (Spoilers)
- What Christopher Priest Said About Deathstroke And Terra
- King In Black Closer To Finale – Mephisto, Beta Ray Bill, The Watcher
- Big News For Agatha Harkness And Mephisto At Marvel Today (Spoilers)
- DC Comics Goes There With Deathstroke – Daily LITG, March 31st, 2021
- Deadpool Gets His Own Iron Man Suit With Sentinel Fighting Armor
- Transformers Optimus Prime Replica Helmet Coming From Modern Icons
- Respawn To Appear In Robin #1 – Another Kid Deathstroke?
- Marvel Comics Cancels Orders For Predator #1, Delays Until November
- 35th Anniversary Of 25th Anniversary Marvel Comics Variant Covers
- PrintWatch: Geiger, Stray Dogs And Magic Get Second Prints
- Bad Idea Publish Hank Howard Pizza Detective Comic For Only 24 Hours
- Victoria Grace Elliott Sells Yummy Graphic Novel Sequel to RHG
- DC Digital First Comics Are Really Digital Seconds
- Mindless Speculation: Chris Claremont & John Romita on X-Men Legends?
- Superman #2 Is Up For Auction At Heritage Auctions Right Now
- Why Do DC Digital Comics Cost A Dollar More For Cardstock Covers?
- Separated At Birth: Batman And Spider-Man, One More Time
- Jack Kirby/John Romita Sr Original Artwork From Marvel Calendar 1977
- First Preview Of V.E. Schwab's Extraordinary Comic, Out in May
- Ook and Gluk Sells For $160 On eBay After Dav Pilkey Pulls It
- Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me – The Daily LITG, 1st of April, 2020
LITG three years ago, the direct market was not saved
And more comic book stores were closed, permanently, as a result.
- Today, The Comic Shops Direct Market Was Saved
- More Comic Book Stores Close Permanently
- Ethan Van Sciver Mean Streak Directed at Creators and Retailers Alike
- Rick Remender Shares Art from DC Comics Pitches That Might Have Been
- Empyre #1, With Good, Evil And Everyone On The Wrong Side [Spoilers]
- Ubisoft Releases The "Just Dance 2020" Song List
- Can ComicHub Save The Comics Industry?
- "TMNT" 1990 Film Trailer Awesomely Recreated With NECA Figures
- Marvel Comics Pulls All Digital Comics This Week As Well As Print
- Diamond Won't Be Able to Pay Comics Publishers This Week
LITG four years ago – there were a lot more April Fools
And Heavy Metal launched Soft Wood
- April Fools for Avengers Endgame, Cyberfrog, Frank Miller, Bisexual Harry Potter and Final Fantasy XIV Manga
- Heavy Metal Launches Spin-Off Comedy Magazine, Soft Wood (not an April Fool)
- Now DC Comics Collects Titles That Don't Exist (nor was this)
- Two Flash Villains Getting Their Own Comics? (or this)
- The Audacity of Captain America in This Week's Uncanny X-Men #15
Comic book birthdays today
There may still not be much of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are always getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Chris Ryall, former President & Publisher/CCO of IDW
- Mike Barreiro, Star Wars inker
- Gary Esposito, owner of Brooklyn Comics
- Jason Stephens of Kentucky Collectibles
If you are in comics and have a birthday coming up – or you know someone who has – get in touch at email@example.com.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more LITG discussion about what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.
Stay up-to-date and support the site by following Bleeding Cool on Google News today!